February 7, 2011

Music Monday

I like how music can tell so much about relationships
Maybe Ame does not know this much about their parents, but someday you will understand how you ended up having such a crazy family, and the best way to describe it is through music.

So it kind of goes like this:
Mom and i met in a Kap Bambino concert.

Then we found that we have more music in common than we expected
like:

(this is why daddy has terrible dance moves)
Mom and I are bananas for music with ukuleles in it

This song will always remind me of you Ame, specially the verse: "I want a daughter while I'm still young, I want to hold her hand, show her some beauty before the damage is done"

And finally we have decided (in my head, which is not small) that we are gonna take you to Paris

We love you ame.
"Deerly" dad

No comments:

Post a Comment