April 30, 2011

Got cheese?

Todays post has nothing to do with baby A. No pics of her and its just me ranting because I nee to get it of our chest and the only way I can believe the things I say is by actually telling myself that everything is going to be ok again and again. It's been a rough couple of days. So much is going on lately that sometimes is hard to keep a smile on our face. I know nobody's life is perfect, believe me, us isn't either but within all that imperfection we found happiness and found a way to actually work things out. 
This time is not going to be different. We learned to live with what we have and I know we'll make it through with a big big smile in our faces.

So I decided to do a mixtape for boyfriend (cheesy huh?)
Its a mixtape about love, hope, smiling, holding hands and romance and all those pretty things.
Because what brought us together was music and its still a big part of our life. 
Im no good with words and all this pretty songs seem to express better than i do all the things I want to say.
This is me, and i am trying to say what i want to say without having to say i love you.
Because you know it.


Song list:
  1. Moths - <3
  2. Kings Of Convenience - Gold In The Air Of Summer
  3. Beulah -  You're Only King Once
  4. The Morning Jacket- Just One Thing
  5. The Reindeer Section - If Everything Fell Quiet
  6. Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math
  7. Cloud Cult - Chemicals Collide
  8. Teen Daze - Queep The Girls Away
  9. The Love Language - Heart To Tell
  10. Guillemots - Made Up Lovesong #43
  11. Band Of Horses - No One's Ever Gonna Love You
  12. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - The Body
  13. The Flaming Lips - When You Smile
  14. The Naked And Famous - Young Blood
  15. Of Montreal - Let's Do Everything For The First Time Forever
  16. Edward Shape & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?nvcj5aao0llaesu

No comments:

Post a Comment