Todays post has nothing to do with baby A. No pics of her and its just me ranting because I nee to get it of our chest and the only way I can believe the things I say is by actually telling myself that everything is going to be ok again and again. It's been a rough couple of days. So much is going on lately that sometimes is hard to keep a smile on our face. I know nobody's life is perfect, believe me, us isn't either but within all that imperfection we found happiness and found a way to actually work things out.
This time is not going to be different. We learned to live with what we have and I know we'll make it through with a big big smile in our faces.
So I decided to do a mixtape for boyfriend (cheesy huh?)
Its a mixtape about love, hope, smiling, holding hands and romance and all those pretty things.
Because what brought us together was music and its still a big part of our life.
Im no good with words and all this pretty songs seem to express better than i do all the things I want to say.
This is me, and i am trying to say what i want to say without having to say i love you.
Because you know it.
- Moths - <3
- Kings Of Convenience - Gold In The Air Of Summer
- Beulah - You're Only King Once
- The Morning Jacket- Just One Thing
- The Reindeer Section - If Everything Fell Quiet
- Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math
- Cloud Cult - Chemicals Collide
- Teen Daze - Queep The Girls Away
- The Love Language - Heart To Tell
- Guillemots - Made Up Lovesong #43
- Band Of Horses - No One's Ever Gonna Love You
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - The Body
- The Flaming Lips - When You Smile
- The Naked And Famous - Young Blood
- Of Montreal - Let's Do Everything For The First Time Forever
- Edward Shape & The Magnetic Zeros - Home