June 27, 2011

Happiness is...

  • Dancing THIS song with Amelia and daddy late at night. (And daddy's "fancy" crab dance move)
  • The way she laughs and gets all excited when she sees herself in the mirror.
  • Baking boyfriend's birthday cake. I'm thinking I'd do the world a favor if I don't do that again.

  • Buying pretty shoes
  • Letting go of ugly clothes
  • Waking up next to boyfriend every morning
  • Yummy meals
  • Baby A getting her first 2 teeth at the same time
  • Watching YO GABBA GABBA. (Thats show seriously has the power to hypnotize this kid... and boyfriend). THIS is our favorite song ever.
  • Going through old pictures of my baby. When did she get so grown up?

  • Random dates
  • Watching baby sleep
  • The most perfect sunny days and watching my loves playing in the sun. They look so beautiful together my heart just melts. I love them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment