|Silly. Please don't mind my face.|
- Waking up late (God bless that lazy baby) and cuddling while watching cartoons.
- Her urge to touch and lick every single thing that she sees.
- The way she claps and laughs and makes fun of my dancing.
- Playing with food.
- For the past week and a half or so she has been crawling like a pro and this is so exciting/exhausting. We constantly have to chase her around to make sure she is doing ok. The good thing is that she gets entertained with every single thing.
- Going out. Yes, we still aren't over our new stroller.
- Our weird sleeping accommodations that only seem to make sense to the two of us.
What we still have to work on:
- Crying while getting dressed.
- Refusing to let mamma change the dirty diapers.
- Not wanting to fall asleep while dad is in the same room.
- Steady naping schedule and duration.
What I need to work on:
- It is no surprise no anyone that knows me fairly good that I get super lazy at nights.
- Maybe helping boyfriend out with bottle washing from time to time?
- Look for plans and different stuff for us to do on the weekends as a family. (Maybe start a weekend tradition)
- Sleeping shortly after Amelia is put down.